- What should I do if my civil rights have been violated?
- What laws protect me from discrimination?
- How do I know if my civil rights have been violated?
- I’m accused of a hate crime–what can I do?
- Is civil litigation on hold until COVID-19 is over?
Labor & Employment Law
- How does the Louisiana Commission on Human Rights protect me at work?
- I’m facing workplace discrimination because of COVID-19, what should I do?
- My employer is denying my workers’ compensation claim. Can you help?
- I’m worried that Social Security isn’t enough to cover the costs associated with my personal injury. What should I do?
- My employer has exposed me to toxic chemicals. Now what?
- I got hurt on someone else’s property. Can I sue?